Hello, I'm Debbie,
Listed here are some of the opportunities I have had in over 30 years of hairdressing
* after achieving my hairdressing apprenticeship from a main street boutique salon
* I moved on and worked as a manager and trainer for approximately 8 years
* during these years I went to multiple training shows of world renowned hairdressers
* also created hair styles for fashion shows and competitions
* in 2007 I worked one 8 mth contract on the Oceania Regatta cruise ship, which enabled me to see alot of the world, while enjoying the career I love
* I returned to Brisbane and enjoyed 5 years hairdressing at an Indooroopilly Salon.
From May 2013, I have been the proud owner of a speciality salon, in a beautiful part of Brisbane near Indooroopilly and I welcome you to contact me for a visit.
Here is a collection of Juniper Styling recent creations.
This style has a copper splice under one side that starts just under the parting-so a regrowth is not shown but a bright flash is shown more or less depending on movement and where the part is.
This person has natural copper hair and this colour was used to brighten up the natural shades. Highlights were added to blend the few greys starting to show
Hair up prices depend on what is needed to be done - but are around $100. This style was curled to smooth first and then put up to appear loose but was actually quite firm for a huge night, she can be confident it won't move.
Swept back to cover the top of the ears and be soft from the front - and smooth back to pinned curls.
lovely colour adding shine and brightness, styled with loose waves.
Hairdressing in Chapel Hill, curls and loose plait
Hairdressing in Chapel Hill Brisbane, soft pink toner put over blonde highlights, nice change that washes out in approximately a month. Hair up that can be dressed up or down depending on what you wear with it.
This colour was a huge transformation- we took out a solid bright red so that the natural blonde regrowth wouldn't be as obvious when the coloured hair grew out.
This is the side that has the braids- the front and other side is different- between braids I clipped in some lace to match the wedding dress and hide some of the brightness of the skin between the braids.